Monday, June 05, 2006

Vitamin D Overload!

My old view at work...


... and my new (temporary) view...


Yep, for the next couple of weeks while a co-worker's away, I totally usurped her window seat typically reserved for people with some degree of senority. Can you see the Gatineau hills in the distance? Probably not, but it's there. It's amazing what a little sunlight can do for you. Anyway, being out in the open in cube city is a different experience. I've never had to listen to other people's inane phone conversations before, or be in an area that I can just ask a question out loud and get responses from two or three people simultaneously. I do, however, miss blaring music in my old office and my G5. But right now, it's totally worth it.

By the way, that's not my lizard on the monitor. I have less flair than Jennifer Aniston in Office Space.

No comments: