Tuesday, November 27, 2007

CD Release Party A-Go-Go

Wow.

I can't possibly express how blown away we were at the reception we got at Irene's on Saturday night. We we totally shocked when we found out that around 10:30pm (during the Evil Farm Children's set) we had reached capacity and they started having to turn people away. Having said that, I sincerely apologize to anyone who came out and couldn't get in. I haven't had anyone write or call me personally to say that actually happened to them, but in case it did, I will totally make it up to you, I promise! (Maybe I will make you dinner or something.) Anyway, it was an incredibly fun night for us, so thanks everybody!

The only sad news is that photos from that night have been really scarce so far. I had even brought my camera along to avoid such a situation, and then I left it in my cable bag backstage for the whole night like a sucker. D'oh! So if anyone snapped any photos, let me know. If any happen to materialize I'll post them up here. (Like this one from Heather in the front row.)

Mahalo!

No comments: