Saturday, August 05, 2006

An Open Letter to Amazon.com

Dear Amazon.com,

I admire the system you have set up to provide useful insight and recommendations for your prospective customers by allowing others to independently review the products that you offer for sale through your site. While I will freely admit that said reviews and recommendations have caused me to purchase far more music than I could ever have been aware of before the dawn of the internet age, I feel that some things that you offer for sale through the Amazon.com online store simply do not require space for customer reviews, and by doing so, are simply inviting chaos and mayhem into the Amazon.com recommendation database.

That being said, however, please do not disable nor remove comments made about such products, as I find them absolutely hysterical and a better read than most syndicated comic strips.

Sincerely,
YHN, Canada.

No comments: