It's been a week since I've posted anything, and I've been back from my trip for a couple of weeks now. I've decided that never again will I let four years go by without going somewhere; it's just far too unhealthy to get so wrapped up in mundanity. That, and there's really no better way to get an objective look at where you're at in terms of your personal goals, what's been holding you back, and returning with the energy to make Good Things happen.
Ok, so now I'm done being all introspective. Lots of music going on too.. The Reverb Syndicate is back into the swing of things again. Hopefully there should be something presentable by late February, and maybe a website too. January is going to be a really busy month musically; for those who don't know what I'm talking about, I'll get to talking about it soon; suffice to say it will probably dominate this blog for at least a month.
In the meantime, I've stumbled across some a couple of fun things:
New England Ruins
Rob Dobi is a photographer who has some phenomenal photosets of abandoned buildings in the New England area, including factories, houses, and yes, mental institutions and asylums. Those are my favorites; they're really creepy.
Cloud: The Game
I'm hoping that some of my Windows friends will check this out and tell me how it is. It looks like a really fun game, if your definition of "fun" involves flying around in the clouds in your pajamas. Unfortunately, I can't play it on my Mac. I regret nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment