Thursday, December 01, 2005
And So It Begins!
Ok, so while I was vacationing and hiking through the Andes in Peru, I decided that it would be a fun little exercise to start doing some of this new-fangled blogging thing, which was inspired by my friend Moddy who has her own enthralling little space. This is very likely going to be very heavy on the music side of life, so hopefully that's your game. We're going to post up some music I'm working on, both on my own and with The Reverb Syndicate, my 60's spy movie soundtrack surf band. We'll also get to some photos and talking about my recent trip to Peru, where I did a four-day hike to Machu Picchu, met some very interesting people, and bummed around Lima taking pictures of everything and anything that looked cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment